Location: Europe (DE, UK, SP, PT), Allocation: Full/Part Time Min. Experience: 2 years
Uniksystem is expanding the Java Center of Excellence (CoE) to support international growth and the Unik Low-code BPM platform v6.1 “Trinity", our key software product. We’re looking for a new sales team member to address the EMEA region.
- Conquer new customers and reach the Sales Quota (Quarterly);
- Develop and execute a lead generation strategy from discovery call to decision, within EMEA market aligned with our growth targets;
- Daily interaction with key stakeholders, decision-makers, and influencers.
You will be responsible for sales funnel optimization leading major accounts from hunting to closing, being obsessed with quarterly results. Also, will drive conversion of an inbound and outbound sales pipeline, with a focus on Financial Services and Insurance. Our Sales Representatives are ambitious and business-oriented professionals, obsessed with +10x growth.
About Joyn Group:
We are part of JOYN, an international Group of IT companies with over 20 years of experience, delivering software products and projects in more than 14 countries. Joyn Group delivers software products like the Employee Portal or eKYC, powered by the Unik Low-Code BPM Platform and NearShore IT Consulting services. We have offices in Munich, London, Lisbon, Porto, Madrid, and Boston.
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise sales, preferably in B2B;
- Experience with cold calling, prospecting, and organized follow-up processes;
- Experience managing a full pipeline in CRM;
- Excellent database and professional network;
- University graduation (preferably in engineering or management);
- Tech-savvy, with a real passion for Technology;
- Fluent in English Language (B2+);
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player;
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks;
- Excellent communication and empathy skills;
- Excellent presentation, with ambition and professional pride.
- Integration in our young, dynamic and experienced team, with whom you can learn a lot, in an excellent environment and with excellent working conditions;
- Get involved in a fast-growing project where you will be working side by side with decision-makers;
- Flexible working hours; Work from home policy (Hybrid);
- Training conventions with the team; Training and Certification Plan;
- Strong, results-oriented culture;
. Competitive Remuneration and Sharing in the Results of the Business Unit;
- Opportunity to grow with the company;
- Free access to the headquarters building facilities (leisure area, gym, rest area, pantry, parking);
- Negotiated discounts with partners in the area of fitness, health, beauty, others;
As a Candidate, you've decided to provide us with your personal data. Uniksystem will process it as well as the attached documents within the scope of this and future recruitment and selection processes. The response to this candidature legitimizes this treatment, being considered as authorization and express consent. We will contact you only if your profile is selected for the next recruitment stage.
Please apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org