We are looking for a receptionist to manage our reception daily and to perform a variety of administrative and administrative tasks.
• Greet and receive guests as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Attend, filter and forward incoming phone calls
• Make sure the reception area is neat and presentable with all articles (eg, pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in person and by telephone / email
• Receive, sort and distribute mail / daily deliveries
• Maintain office security following security procedures and controlling access through the reception (monitor records book, issuing visitor badges)
• Ordering office supplies and keeping stock inventory
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Organize travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers
• Keep up-to-date records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist functions such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Practical experience with office equipment (eg fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Strong written and communication skills verbal skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when problems arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks and
customer service attitude.
Interested and qualified people are required to submit their CV / CV for analysis and immediate processing of the application.