Are you interested in working in a city with a vibrant culture and where interest in sports is great? Do you want to go on a journey of discovery through Gävleborg?We are looking for you who are a specialist in neurology.
Gävleborg is a welcoming place where you live surrounded by fantastic nature and culture with close access to sports and outdoor activities.
As a specialist in the neurology department, you work with outpatient care. Patients are offered botulinumtoxin reception where dystonias, facialishemispasm and chronic migraines are treated. The hospital works in neurorehab teams consisting of occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech therapists, dieticians, counsellors, nurses and neuropsychologists.
The healthcare system in Gävleborg works with person-centred care based on the needs of the individual patient. The care is knowledge-based, expedient, individualized, efficient and equal.
We are looking for you who:
- Are a specialist in neurology
- Have a licence to practice from a country within the EU
- Can/willing to go on call
- Merit with experience from outpatient care
- Meritorious having worked in general neurology
- Have good collaboration skills, is solution-focused and takes responsibility
- Have good organizational skills
- Wants to work independently
- Competetive salary, good retirement-, loan-, and insurance conditions
- Professional support from one of our dedicated advisors during the whole recruitment process
- If necessary, we offer help with Swedish authorization and specialist approval
- Assistance with accommodation and travel, your family will also be taken care of in the process
- Free language school with a private tutor on Teams/Skype
We hope we have piqued your curiosity.
A warm welcome with your application!