We are looking for an experienced Industrial Designer to play a key role in implementing and evolving Sensei physical products.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and safeguarding the design vision throughout the entire product development lifecycle (visuals, UX and construction)
- Leading client workshops for ideation and product definition
- Developing and presenting product rationale and visuals to communicate concepts
- Shaping products in 3D, physical mock-ups, and CAD
- Conduct user research & user interviews to validate product concepts
- Identifying technical risks and developing proof of concepts to mitigate them
- Execute all Documentation to Production/Fabrication
- First and foremost, we are looking for a doer. Taking initiative and responsibility must be in your DNA.
- Starting with an abstract idea to craft concepts and shape products is your absolute comfort zone
- Profound knowledge of design to production (Coordinate fabrication)
- A strong 3D modelling and Photorealistic Rendering skillset
- Familiar with production techniques and engineering
- Demonstrate engaging presentation and storytelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Extremely organized with your files, tasks and documentation
Benefits & Perks
We put all of our employees at very high standards, and we want you to be thoroughly rewarded for that. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year;
- This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you'll have direct input and influence on the direction we take
- Competitive compensation package;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture
- A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
Apply by email to email@example.com - please put the job title in the subject of the email and write us why you are a fit to work at Sensei. Join us, and you'll have a meaningful role in the next evolution of the shopping experience.