Are you interested in a better quality of life for you and your family? Do you feel passion for high technology? Do you have training and experience in Programming? Do you have English proficiency? Then, you are what we are looking for!
Qualifications for our vacancy:
- Master in Software Engineering (complete studies as a software engineer).
- Have at least 5 years of work experience as a Software Engineer or similar positions (Higher level of experience valued).
- Orientation to work in a clean, proactive and organized manner.
- Knowledge about mechanical systems.
- English proficiency (C1 Level: Listening, Reading, writing). Dutch proficiency (not a must).
- Independent and teamwork skills.
- Once you will be a part of our team, we will ask that you apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
- Valid official documentation to travel, work and be a resident in the Netherlands, and the rest of the European countries.
- The ability and willingness to emigrate to the Netherlands (with your family, if it's needed).
- The willingness of progressing at the work and the career through study and job rotation.
What do we offer:
- Working for a stable foreign company, with more than 50 years in the market.
- An attractive salary package and good benefits (minimum starting salary of €2,500.00/month, according to the professional profile/work experience).
- Good pension plan.
- Compensation and benefits package according to the collective labor agreement of the metallurgical industry.
- Continuous training to keep your professional knowledge updated and increase your knowledge and skills.
- A dynamic organization with a continuous improvement culture.
- Gaining lots of experience by the diversity of products and services.
- Working in a high-tech market, thinking outside the box and enjoying working in an open organization where a high level of independence and responsibility is important.
- Working on your personal development and career opportunities because of the great level of freedom and independence to be gained.
- The career (means for personal development)
- Social life: Support in the migration and integration process (accommodation, medical assistance and social security).
- Employee benefits.